Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Meet my new friend

Hi all!

I would like to introduce you to my new beautiful friend!
Her name is Suci from Indonesia.
But she stay here in Kuala Lumpur.
This is her blog LAST MINUTE GIRL.
Follow her please! hihi

I loveee to read her blog.
& i asked her to do me a favour to review my website which is OXFORDHEA in her blog.
I think I can expand more for my business by doing this.
& she said YES!
I was soo soo excited, and this is where we become friend. :)
You can see my "oxfordhea" in her blog now!

Hey Suci, I maybe don't know you a lot, but I think we can be a good friend in future.
Thanks for helped me out!
Please wait for your shoes! hehe


dhea osman
xx



Suci Utami




1 comment:

  1. jom join segmen dekat blog. mudah je. Blog review.

    http://shaofie.blogspot.com/2011/01/segmen-blog-aku-bukan-privasi-lagi-jom.html

    ReplyDelete